General Terms and Conditions
- Customers with serious medical conditions (epilepsy, heart conditions etc) or those recovering from serious illness or injury should advise staff upon entry.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are not permitted in this facility.
- There is no food allowed on the court at any time.
- Remove all rubbish before leaving the court.
- Due to health regulations, no pets or animals are permitted inside the venue.
- Appropriate sporting attire including footwear must be worn at all times. Shirts must always be worn on and off the court.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Cancellations must be communicated to BTTC Badminton 24 hours prior to the commencement of the court booking. Customers who fail to cancel online via Online booking App are ineligible for credit refunds.
- No refunds are available for cancellation after 24 hours, please contact the centre at 046645045
- All refund requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- The bonus credits are not refundable nor transferrable and BTTC Badminton reserves the right to deduct bonus credits from the final customer refund.
- All prepaid credit has validity dates with a minimum of 90 days from the date of purchase. Credit balance will be reset at the date of expiration and no refund will be provided. Please ensure you recharge the correct amount during credit purchase.
- Security cameras operate within all BTTC Badminton centres/venues/facilities. Entrants acknowledge that they may be filmed.
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants must always behave appropriately and follow the lawful directions of BTTC Badminton. Derogative comments, abusive language and inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- BTTC Badminton reserves the right to refuse entry to any person or remove any person from its centres/venues/facilities.
- If an entrant causes any damage to BTTC Badminton property/facilities/equipment they will be held responsible for all costs associated with replacement or repairs whichever is decided by BTTC Badminton.
- Entrants are responsible for their own property at all times. BTTC Badminton does not accept any responsibility for any property that is stolen, lost or damaged in the centres/venues/facilities.
- BTTC Badminton is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We will only store information relevant for booking and billing purposes. This information is only accessible by BTTC management, and we will never share your private information with a third party.
- Customers may contact BTTC management if you feel that you have been unfairly treated at any of our BTTC Badminton centres/venue/facilities. For confidentiality, please email email@example.com